It's Wednesday again, so it must be time for a glimpse of my messy desk!
I've been playing with foils, glitter and gilding flakes. I started out covering chipboard die cuts, but although the (Crafty Notions) adhesive that I was using is great for use with gilding flakes, it wasn't producing such a good result with foil. Trying to cover the chipboard with self adhesive film instead proved a bit of a faff. So, I decided to make my own self adhesive die cuts by covering a thick sheet of A4 card (like the card at the back of a writing pad) with a sheet of self adhesive film, then die cutting it (results below). This was a lot easier and provided a much better adhesive surface for foiling.
I have some new stash (Cuttlebug embossing folders) at the top right of the picture - they only arrived yesterday, so I haven't actually embossed anything with them yet. My WOYWW easel is also proudly displayed - thank you Julia and Mr Dunnit :-)
If you're curious about WOYWW, more details of what it is about and how to join in are on Julia's Stamping Ground blog. It basically involves snooping on other crafters' stash, and seeing what they are up to - great fun!
Guest designer at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
6 hours ago