Pages

Friday 26 March 2010

Get Well cards using Kanban Special Moments Stackers

I made these two Get Well cards using a Kanban die cut stacker sheet from the Special Moments range and the co-ordinating card sheet. For the card above, I used half of the striped card sheet to cover an A5 card. I used the largest die cut topper and the die cut co-ordinating mat as the focal point of the card, and finished it with the co-ordinating foiled die cut strip and a foiled die cut greeting from the stacker sheet.

For the card below, I made a square card (approximately 5") from plain yellow card and covered it with a slightly smaller square of the stripey co-ordinating card. I cut a mat from yellow card using a nestabilities labels die (which goes perfectly with the die cut stackers) and layered the two smaller die cut toppers from the stacker sheet on top of this. I also added a die cut sentiment from the stacker sheet and a couple of flowers, made by punching out flower shapes from the yellow and the stripey card. I mounted the flower centres with self adhesive foam pads to add a little dimension, and finished them off with Kanban Bling gems.
The Special Moments Speedy Recovery die cut stacker sheet and co-ordinating card sheet that I used to make both cards are pictured below.
Foil Play stocks a huge range of Kanban toppers, decoupage and card. You can pick and choose the designs that you like and will actually use, rather than investing in a huge kit and p&p is free on all orders over £5.00.

No comments: