Pages

Sunday 21 June 2009

Special Summer savings and clearance bargains at Foil Play

Lots of new Summer special savings and clearance bargains at Foil Play this weekend! All La Pashe Flippin' decoupage (men, women, kids and teenagers) has been reduced to 65p a sheet.
TBZ embossed and gilded die cut decoupage has been reduced from £1.30 to 99p a sheet - each sheet contains at least two step by step die cut projects and there is a huge variety of designs (including Christmas sheets) to choose from.
Lots of new additions to the clearance section too, including Prestigious Pearl die cut floral decoupage, selected Kanban concept card kits, selected Redhotbed die cut decoupage and topper sheets.
Why not bag a bargain or two while stocks last!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gill, I can't believe you are on blogland. I was so upset when you had a break on Ebay, Thanks for stopping by my blog and hope we have some nice chats. Hugs Avril xx

Foil Play said...

Thank you for your very kind comments, Avril - good to 'see' you again :-)

I have very much scaled down my eBay activities now, there are only so many hours in the day! I am concentrating on my website and Amazon shop now.

Thanks again, and take care! All the best, Gill