Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Wedding card made using Kanban Diamond & Pearls concept card kit

Here's a wedding card that I made recently, using the Diamonds and Pearls Kanban concept card kit.
I used a shaped card with scallop edges as my base card and covered it both sides with sepia and cream papers from DCWV which toned with the Kanban toppers. I used 12 x 12 papers to cover the two larger panels, and 8 x 8 sheets to cover the smallest panel of the base card.

I mounted the toppers from the concept card kit with self adhesive foam pads to add dimension (all apart from the blank greetings topper, which I applied flat with self adhesive tape). As a finishing touch I added some pearl gems from the Kanban Diamond & Pearls gem pack to embellish the top of the card - cream pearl on the front of the card and silver pearl on the rear. I also inked the scallop edges of the card with a silver pen.
The Diamond and Pearls concept card kit is pictured above - I still have a couple of toppers and the foiled A5 card left over from the kit to use with other projects.

No comments: