Pages

Monday 16 November 2009

Harley Davidson card using Kanban Dream Machine concept card kit

I made this motorbike themed card using elements from a Kanban Concept Card kit. For the base card, I used a 10 x 8 inch card and covered it with a dark blue, slightly distressed looking K & Co paper.

I embossed some silver mirri card with birthday messages, using a cuttlebug folder. I then mounted the largest topper and a greetings topper from the Concept Card kit onto the co-ordinating leather effect cardstock with self adhesive foam pads. To stop these blending too much into the background paper, I inked the edges with a silver ink pad.

I finished the card by decoupaging and mounting the wings and speedometer design elements from the topper sheet.
The Kanban Concept Card kit that I used is pictured above. The kit contains a foiled, die cut sheet, a co-ordinating sheet of leather effect card and two envelopes.

No comments: