Pages

Saturday 13 February 2010

Cards made with Kanban Autumn Garden collection

I've been having a play with some of the Kanban Autumn Garden collection sheets, here are a few of the cards that I've created with them so far.
I've used toppers from the Woodland Toppers Teal and Sundance Trees sheets, along with die cut and foiled paper ribbons from the Autumn Garden - Coffee sheet.
The base card for the top card is the foiled Autumn Large Peonies Sage, and for the card below, Autumn Berries Copper. For both of these, I trimmed off the header strip and scored and folded the card to make an A5 card.
I've used the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots and Crafts Too Daisies embossing folders to make embossed mats, and Nestabilities to make the plain and scalloped circle mats.
I added a little ribbon to the top two cards, other finishing touches include card candy and sentiments (I cut the gold mats for these using nesties) from Craftwork Cards, a liberal sprinkling of Kanban Bling on the fourth card and a Card Art greetings banner on the last card.
The fancy scalloped mat on the card below is cut using a Nellie Snellen circular die.
One of the topper sheets that I used, Woodland Toppers Teal, is pictured below.
The Kanban Autumn and Spring garden collection features a beautiful selection of die cut toppers with co-ordinating card, foiled card and die cut paper ribbons. Co-ordinating clear rubber stamps are also available, along with a CD containing over 300 diverse background designs and extras (including sentiments, borders and more).

No comments: