Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Kanban Autumn Garden cards part 4

This is my last selection of cards made from the Kanban Autumn Garden collection. I really enjoyed making them, although not much else got done over the weekend, an occupational hazard of crafting!
The top two cards are 10" x 7" cards covered with two co-ordinating backing papers. The top paper on each has been edged with Martha Stewart border punches. The top paper on the card above is a textured K & Co paper.
The other cards are all A5 in size, the one below is an A4 sheet of matt gold pearlescent card, folded in half. Other embellishments on the cards include foiled ribbons from the Kanban Autumn Garden Coffee sheet, card candy from Craftwork Cards on the top card, swirls cut using Ellison dies, bling and pearl gems and a Card Art greetings topper on the card above.
For the card below, I embossed copper pearlescent card using the Crafts Too leafy tree embossing folder. The backing paper is from Hot off the Press.
I used every topper from four die cut topper sheets to make the cards in this series of blog posts, I do still have a few of the foiled ribbon strips left over.
The Autumn Garden Sundance Trees topper sheet is pictured above.

At Foil Play you can pick and choose the designs that you like and will actually use, rather than investing in a huge kit and p&p is free if you spend over £5.00. If you already have a kit, you might like to stock up with a few extra of the designs you particularly like.

4 comments:

Vince B said...

love these cards too Gill the Martha Stewart border punches really get the cards a fantastic edge.
Maybe I'll have to invest in some of those too.
Fab get the cheque book out !!

Vince X

Foil Play said...

Thank you, Vince :-)

I'm pleased as punch with my punches (groan!) - they are very easy to use.

Whilst not quite so exciting, perhaps, it also reminded me to dig out my Fiskars punches, which still have a bit of life left in them ;-)

SDCrafts said...

I cannot but be amazed! Stunning results from such a precise selection of goodies. Wow oh wow. (As a reviewer, I wish I could do better than that but am truly lost for descriptive powers that justify this artwork).

Foil Play said...

Thank you very much indeed, Shirley!