Pages

Wednesday 8 September 2010

Amazon - time for a break

Foil Play has been trading on Amazon for just over three years now. Amazon helped me to grow my business and has always been a fairly fuss free trading platform (something which can't be said of eBay!).

However, as there are only so many hours in the day, I've decided to take a complete break from Amazon, at least for the foreseeable future, to concentrate solely on the Foil Play website.

A big thank you to all of my Amazon customers over the past three years, it would be great to see you in future at Foil Play!

2 comments:

SDCrafts said...

Knowing just how complex life online can be, I should think this a very wise move by an astute, diligent and caring businesswoman!

Foil Play said...

Thank you Shirl, I'm blushing now - a compliment indeed from someone who has all those attributes herself :-D