Pages

Sunday 5 September 2010

Kanban Christmas Fairy Wishes cards

Here's a selection of cards that I made from one of the new Kanban Christmas die cut topper sheets.
I've matted and layered the toppers with lightweight pearl card and used papers from K&Co and Papermania as backing, with edges punched using Martha Stewart punches.
I've also used card candy, bling and Craftwork Cards and Card Art greetings toppers.
The Kanban Christmas Fairy wishes toppers sheet that I made these cards with is pictured below. I made one other card from the sheet, which you can see here.
I have just stocked up again on Christmas toppers and many other Kanban sheets. As always, at Foil Play you can pick and choose the designs that you like and will actually use, rather than investing in a huge kit and p&p is free if you spend over £5.00.

No comments: