Pages

Monday 27 July 2009

Back in stock: Bear Essentials and Marij Rahder moveable decoupage

I've been listing lots of new goodies at Foil Play over the weekend (more news on those to follow over the next few days), I've also stocked up again on some popular items that had sold out.

The first consignment of Bear Essentials Christmas die cut pyramage sheets sold out very quickly - I now have reinforcements of them and the Fairy Doodles sheets, I've also added co-ordinating backing sheets and Fairy Doodles Waterfall sheets.
Also back in stock are the Marij Rahder moveable decoupage sheets - each sheet creates a very unusual moving topper. You can see a step by step demonstration using the above sheet in this previous blog post.
I've also stocked up on other Marij Rahder designs, including the very popular Fifties Feelings series.

No comments: