Pages

Monday 20 July 2009

Fantasy Fairies and Simply Christmas die cut pyramage decoupage from G18

Some gorgeous new designs are now in at Foil Play from G18 - Fantasy Fairies and Simply Christmas die cut pyramage designs.
Each Fantasy Fairies sheet contains two inspirational and unique die cut designs in both oblong and oval formats. In addition there are two matching gift tags on each sheet.
The Simply Christmas large format die cut pyramage designs are designed to make stunning 3 dimensional toppers to form the centrepiece of larger card designs.
Both the Fantasy Fairies and Simply Christmas sheets are printed on high quality 250gsm silk paper, and die cut so no scissors are needed!
The beautiful designs on these new sheets were created by Andy Housham and Robin Pushe'e.

1 comment:

karine said...

Hello,
I'm french and I serch some 3D pictures we can't buy in France.
There is few decoupage in my country.Coul'd you tell me if there is a webstore I can buy some picture in it???
Thank you so much for answered me!