Pages

Friday 4 September 2009

Christmas cards made with new Kanban topper sheets

I couldn't resist playing with some of the new Kanban Christmas toppers - here are a couple of cards that I made with one of the sheets which featured in the Craft day TSV on the QVC shopping channel last week.
I used A4 sheets of black pearlescent card, folded in two to make A5 cards for both cards. The first card features a huge topper with decoupaged 3D baubles, I've also added a little crystal and black Bling. The second topper, which has added dimension from the decoupaged Noel motif has been matted onto silver mirri card. I've rounded the corners of the card and the mirri mount using a corner chomper. I've also added some crystal and black Bling to the centres of the flowers on the wreath.
The Kanban foiled and glittered Noel topper sheet used to make these two cards is pictured above.

No comments: