Pages

Saturday 26 September 2009

Get well card made with Le Suh decoupage

Traditional step by step decoupage can be very therapeutic. I enjoyed cutting out the decoupage elements for this simple Get Well card, made for a German Shepherd dog owner. I layered up the elements using self adhesive foam pads.

I used an A6 pearlescent card, and matted the decoupage topper onto silver mirri card. I finished the card with a self adhesive Anna Griffin ribbon border and a peel off greeting sticker.
The Le Suh decoupage sheet that I used to make the card is pictured above.

Foil Play stocks many Le Suh decoupage sheets, covering a wide range of subjects and occasions. Each Le Suh sheet contains two traditional step by step decoupage projects, which fit beautifully onto standard A6 sized cards.

No comments: