Pages

Sunday 27 September 2009

Strictly Come Dancing card from Hunkydory

Here's a topical and fun card that I made using a Hunkydory die cut decoupage sheet - Dance Romance from the Not Strictly Dancing range.

I popped out the decoupage elements from the die cut sheet and layered them up using self adhesive foam pads. I matted the decoupage topper using co-ordinating yellow cardstock and mounted it onto a 5 x 7 inch Remake card from K&Co. I finished the card with a strip of card in a complementary colour and a greetings topper.
Foil Play stocks a wide range of goodies from Hunkydory, to help you to create beautiful cards, including die cut and traditional decoupage, die cut toppers, rubber stamps and more. If the name isn't familiar, you will probably have seen Hunkydory products on the Create & Craft TV shopping channel, presented by Cardcraft Plus.

2 comments:

josordoni said...

I'm sure that's Anton du Beke...

Foil Play said...

He hee - so it does - I never noticed that one before. Others in the series bear a striking resemblance to Todd Carty and John Sergeant though :-D