Pages

Friday 6 March 2009

eBay - time for a break

I have been trading on eBay as Foil Play for almost five years now and eBay has been a great help in building my business. However, it can also be a very time consuming sales channel, particularly with the large number of policy changes implemented over the last couple of years.

There are only so many hours in the day and I have reached the stage where I want to concentrate on developing and growing the Foil Play website.

I've decided therefore to take a complete break from eBay, at least for a while, when my remaining listings end later this month. In the meantime, I will of course continue to despatch all eBay orders as promptly as usual.

A big thank you to all my eBay customers over the past five years, it would be great to see you in future at Foil Play!

No comments: