Pages

Thursday 16 April 2009

A selection of monochrome cards using Kanban toppers

Here's a selection of mainly monochrome cards that I made using Kanban toppers from the Vintage Adverts - Ladies die cut topper sheet.
6 x 6 inches is one of my favourite card sizes, easily made by trimming an A4 sheet of card. I made four of these in white, then covered them in a selection of different monochrome 6 x 6 papers and toning ribbons, using double sided self adhesive tape.
I then matted each of the Kanban toppers onto black mirror card, using self adhesive foam tape, to add a little dimension and mounted onto the card using self adhesive tape.
As a finishing touch, I added some flowers to embellish each card. The flowers were made from black mirror card and hammered effect white card with Kanban bling or pearl gem centres. I made the large flowers with a Sizzix die and the smaller ones using paper punches.

No comments: