Pages

Saturday 29 August 2009

Cards made with Kanban die cut topper sheets

I've been having a little play with a couple of the Kanban die cut Christmas topper sheets and these are some of the cards I've made so far.
All of the cards have been made using white A5 cards as the base, I've also used Brenda Pinnick papers for the backing papers - I thought they toned really well with the Kanban designs.
I trimmed all of the backing papers before adhering to the cards, to leave a small white border around the edges. For the first two cards above, I've used the trimmed edge of the red paper to make a paper ribbon for the green card, and vice versa. I've used four toppers from a the die cut Christmas Tree Brights sheet for each card, along with a strip of parcels from the co-ordinating card sheet.
The toppers on the third card are decoupaged from the backing card sheet and the greeting decoupaged from the die cut sheet.
The last two cards have a combination of toppers from the die cut sheet and a strip of Christmas trees from the backing sheet. I've added a card art greetings banner to the last card.
The two sheets that I used to make the five cards above are pictured above and below - I still have plenty of toppers and card left to embellish a few more cards!
The two cards below are made from last year's Christmas Morning die cut pyramage sheet, again teamed with co-ordinating Brenda Pinnick papers.
I made up the pyramage toppers and added mats made with oval nestabilities dies and matt and mirri silver card.
The greetings toppers on both cards are from the same die cut sheet, the one on the first card is mounted onto a thin strip of mirri card (us crafters don't like to waste anything!).
The sheet used to create the last two cards is pictured above.

No comments: