Pages

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Kanban tunnel cards

Looking to add some dimension to your cards? How about these tunnel cards - a great idea for a really different card, which folds flat for posting. If you tuck the scallops on each side in towards the centre when folding flat, the card will fit into an A6 envelope.
I decorated the inside of each card before assembling. For the first card, I used a Kanban die cut Raspberry Icing Cupcake topper, a Mitford collection die cut greeting and added Bling self adhesive gems to the scallops. The backing on each cards is from the Raspberry Icing Cupcakes co-ordinating card sheet, and I used mini Wobblers toppers on the second card from the Farmyard Friends sheet and a die cut Sweethearts border. I also embellished both cards with a chipboard flower.
The pack of pink tunnel cards that I used is pictured above. Each pack contains two die cut card blanks and illustrated instructions.

No comments: