Pages

Friday 16 April 2010

Card made with Kanban pearl Retro Cars Collection

I made this card using the new Kanban Retro Car collection, a selection of pearl effect die cut decoupage transport toppers and co-ordinating card. You can either make the vehicle toppers into stand alone cards, or incorporate them into a larger card, as I have done here.
I've shown front, rear and side views of the card. It is a side stepper type card, I've secured the blue car using ultra sticky double sided tape, as only a small area at the bottom of the car is in contact with the card. I've added greetings borders to both the back and front from a Craft UK die cut greetings sheet, along with round silver sentiments from Craftwork Cards, matted onto circular scallops cut from black pearlescent card using a nesties die.
The side stepper card was really quick and simple to make (I did practice on a spare piece of card first). I followed the instructions here to make it.
The Kanban die cut pearl Retro Cars sheet that I used to make the card is pictured above.

2 comments:

Vince B said...

What a great card Gill, Love it! Thanks for the link on how to make a step card too, wish I had seen that last week when I had to make one. :0)
Vince X

Foil Play said...

Thank you Vince - yes the stepper card was really quick and easy! There is a more complex one too on the same site, I may have a go at that another day.