Pages

Friday 30 April 2010

Foil Play Birthday celebrations - 20% discount offer!

Well, doesn't time fly - Foil Play will be six years old in May! I started the business on eBay, part time at first, before taking the plunge and giving up the 'day job' in 2005. Six years on, the website is now firmly established and I have waved goodbye to eBay, although I do still have a shop on Amazon too.

To celebrate the birthday, and as a big thank you to all my lovely customers, I'm offering a huge 20% discount off everything in store, if you spend over £20 (after applying the discount, so over £25 before applying it) over the bank holiday weekend.

To receive the discount, just enter and apply the code BirthdayB when checking out. The offer ends at midnight on Monday 3 May 2010.

Thank you again to all my customers for your support over the past six years!

No comments: