Pages

Thursday 1 April 2010

DC Comics - Wonder Woman cards

I thought that primary colours would work well with these DC Comics Wonder Woman pyramage toppers. For the card above, I've used the new Crafts Too dots 5 x 5 inch embossing folder on red mirri card and matted this onto a slightly larger yellow square card, made by trimming down an A4 sheet of card.
For the card above, I've used a Cuttlebug embossing folder on blue mirri card, and fixed it to a textured finish 5 x 7 inch red card using tiny red brads. I rounded the corners of both cards and mats with a corner chomper.
The die cut sheet that I used to make the cards is pictured above. Foil Play stocks a selection of DC and Marvel Comics decoupage and backing sheets. The designs feature a wide range of Superheroes, including Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman, Hulk, Spiderman, X-Men, Fantastic Four and more.

2 comments:

Fab said...

Loooooove them ! So cool the embossing on the mirri ! X Fab

Foil Play said...

Thank you, Fab! x