Pages

Saturday 3 April 2010

Vintage cards made using Kanban toppers

I made these four vintage look cards from one sheet of Kanban die cut nostalgic toppers and two sheets of Kanban backing card.
I cut the vintage roses backing card sheets in half, and used one of each to cover an A5 card, I used the others as mats on 7 x 10 inch cards, covered with co-ordinating papers. I also added a layer of co-ordinating purple mirri card / copper pearl card when matting.
To finish the cards, I added organza ribbon, flower embellishments and on the card below, a Card Art greetings banner.
The Kanban Victoria toppers sheet that I used to make the card is pictured below.
This sheet and the green and rust vintage roses card sheets are all currently reduced to clear at Foil Play - while stocks last.

2 comments:

SDCrafts said...

Say what we do about QVC and the abundance of Kanban, they are the most wonderful stand-by in anyone's craft stash, aren't they? FoilPlay is a great place to buy individual sheets - affordability at it's best and great service too!

Foil Play said...

Thank you, Shirley!