Pages

Sunday 18 April 2010

Teen cards made with Kanban Kinky Boots

The Kanban Kinky Boots toppers range would be ideal for cards for teenagers - it features a selection of contemporary girls in various outfits. Each topper has matching decoupage elements to layer onto the topper for a 3D effect, each sheet also includes matching greetings toppers. I made these three cards from the Sammy sheet.
The first two cards are A5, made from folding a sheet of A4 card in two. The top card is cream textured linen effect, the second is pink moondust card. The mats on the second card are from the same cream card. I've rounded the edges of each card and all of the mats with my corner chomper and the toppers have all been mounted with self adhesive foam to add dimension.

I've added a couple of die cut swirls to the top card, finished with Kanban Bling gems, and embellished the second card with rub on corners and bird in co-ordinating colours.
The last card is extremely simple - I've mounted the decoupaged and greetings toppers onto a slim green pearlescent card.
The Kinky Boots toppers sheet that I used to make the cards is pictured above.

No comments: