Pages

Friday 5 November 2010

Christmas Greetings cards with Kanban toppers

I made these cards from the Kanban Christmas Greetings die cut toppers sheet, a selection of beautifully foiled letter blocks, spelling out Christmas greetings.
The squares are quite large, so I decided to use 'PEACE' on an origami card, along with a couple of toppers from the Special Christmas Sentiments topper sheet. I used a selection of 8 x 8 inch Papermania papers to make the card. I blogged about a previous origami card that I made here, including a link to the video tutorial that I followed to make it.
I used a 7 x 10 inch card for 'NOEL', mounting the letters onto Kanban foiled card: Merry Christmas Wrap from the Snow Buddies collection and Merry Christmas Damask from the Winter Wonderland collection. I also used straight border peel offs over the join between the two cards.
'JOY' has been used on an A5 card. I used a HOTP backing paper and another section of the Merry Christmas Wrap foiled card. I finished the card with a Craftwork Cards greetings button and some card candy.
The Kanban die cut topper sheet that I used to make these cards is pictured above. Foil Play stocks a huge range of Kanban Christmas toppers and co-ordinating card and paper.

No comments: