Pages

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Kanban Woolly Bears Christmas cards

I made these two Christmas cards from the Kanban Woolly Bears Winter Fun die cut decoupage sheet. Rather than using all the layers as decoupage, I saved two of them to use as separate toppers, so I still have a spare bear for another card.
As you can see, the first card is a tent card. This is a great new style of card from Kanban, available in packs of cream & white, or deep colours. You just need to secure one flap with glue or tape, and the card is assembled, simples! The cards fold flat for posting and are easy for the recipient to unfold too.
I used Crafts Too Christmas 6" x 6" backing papers for both cards, rounding the edges with a corner chopper for the tent card. I also managed to part with a couple of snowflake brads to embellish the tent card.
I finished off the second card with co-ordinating ribbon and a Craftwork Cards greetings button.
The Kanban die cut decoupage sheet and blank tent cards that I used are pictured above.

No comments: