Pages

Friday 4 June 2010

Kanban Cavendish Ladies cards

I love these elegant Cavendish Ladies toppers from Kanban, I used them to make these two simple but stylish cards. The first card uses the co-ordinating background card that comes with the toppers on a purple A5 base card. For the mat on the second (an A6 lilac card) I've used a leftover fragment of the card from the Kanban Cashmere Vespa transport pack, which co-ordinated beautifully.
On both cards, I've used a corner chomper to shape the edges of the mats and blinged up the corners.
The Velvet Plum Kanban Cavendish Ladies topper and card pack that I used to make these cards is pictured above. These ladies come in a selection of colours and there are larger toppers available in the range too.

2 comments:

SDCrafts said...

Had to have a look at this set, didn't I? ;-) Really gorgeous results, as always on your blog, Gill.

Foil Play said...

Thank you, Shirl :-D